SBD knee sleeve popularity has grown tremendously, but are they worth the hefty price tag? Let’s dive into this SBD Knee Sleeves review and find out.
SBD Knee Sleeves Description
- Sold as a pair.
- The market leading knee joint support for strength sports and strength training, used by world class powerlifters, weightlifters and strongmen.
- Designed to minimize the risk of injury and aid performance.
- Registered and patented design developed in conjunction with elite athletes, coaches and health professionals.
- USAPL, IPF and USPA approved and IWF compliant with the maximum allowable 30cm length.
- 7mm high grade neoprene.
- Reinforced seam construction to maximize longevity.
The sizing chart is very accurate for smaller sizes. If your calf measurement falls on size medium or smaller under the “tight fit” column and you size down our history shows around 99% must return for a larger size.
If your calf measurement sits at 3XL or larger we find some of our customers prefer the fit if they do size down one size. If you are new to wearing knee sleeves we recommend going with the regular fit instead of tight, especially if you fall on size medium or smaller.
These were the Cadillac knee sleeves of their time. They had a unique style of how to put them on as well as an allure for being able to afford them. The sizing chart seemed difficult to master, though some found early on that a tighter fit meant more of a snap out of the bottom of your squat.
I thoroughly enjoyed my time with them (odd to say since they are just knee sleeves), but they were made to perform. They were stiff and designed for the lifters leg taper. They were also stitched well and needed to be based on the snug fit.
Overall, I would definitely recommend.