Anxiety and depression are on the rise, especially with what 2020 brought us all. This video is the Now Foods Relora vs Nutricost L Theanine Review. I have decided to dive into these two popular products that are known to help with reducing anxiety and depression.
Disclaimer: This video is not a recommendation for these products or what someone should take to aid in treatment for depression or anxiety. Any recommendations should be sought out from your doctor or physician.
Buy Relora on Amazon: https://amzn.to/3ptS23Y
Buy L Theanine on Amazon: https://amzn.to/3DDvPFS
Now Foods Relora vs Nutricost L Theanine – Product Summary
Now Foods Relora – Amazon Description
- STRESS AND APPETITE CONTROL*: The relaxing effect of Relora has been shown to help control appetite and stress-related eating, thereby helping you to manage your weight.* Take 1 capsule 2 to 3 times daily.
- RELAXING BUT NON-SEDATING*: Relora is a clinically validated blend of plant extracts from Magnolia officinalis and Phellodendron amurense that has been shown to support the body’s response to minor, temporary stress, which can result in nervous tension, irritability, fatigue, sadness, and nervous eating.*
- CLASSIFICATIONS/CERTIFICATIONS: Kosher, Soy Free, Vegan/Vegetarian, Egg Free, Dairy Free, Kosher, Made without Gluten
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968
- During the summer months products may arrive warm but Amazon stores and ships products in accordance with manufacturers’ recommendations, when provided.
NOW Relora supports healthy cortisol levels already within normal range.* Common everyday life stress has been found to be a major contributing factor in overeating. Relora is a clinically validated blend of plant extracts from Magnolia officinalis and Phellodendron amurense that has been shown to support the body’s response to minor, temporary stress, which can result in nervous tension, irritability, fatigue, sadness, and nervous eating.* The relaxing effect of Relora has been shown to help control appetite and stress-related eating, thereby helping you to manage your weight
Nutricost L-Theanine – Amazon Description
- 120 Capsules of L-Theanine Per Bottle
- 200mg L-Theanine Per Serving (120 Servings)
- Easy To Take Capsules
- Non-GMO, Gluten Free
- Manufactured In a GMP Compliant, FDA Registered Facility
Nutricost: Health for EveryBODY
Nutricost, located and headquartered in the USA, only uses the best ingredients to ensure maximum quality and to help you feel your best! By keeping our recipes simple and clean, you get the best experience possible with Nutricost. All Nutricost supplements are manufactured in a GMP-compliant facility, provide high-quality ingredients, and offer a variety of options for your health support.
From exact ingredients to our simple formulations, each of our supplements states clearly what they provide so you know you’re getting what you want. Nutricost makes it our mission to provide you with clear choices to support health for EveryBODY.
Please stick around the website and check out more reviews by clicking here.
Please also do remember to click that subscribe button as it greatly helps support the channel. Views alone are great but subscribing to the channel, liking the videos, providing questions in the comments section (or feedback), and the ultimate sign of respect is by sharing the video. All of these things help keep the LiftingDad channel as well as the MYDIYGYM.com website moving forward.
As always your support is greatly appreciated and my family and I truly appreciate it. There is more content on the way and if you have video suggestions, please remember to let us know (comment here or in the video comments section).
Thank you for your support, and as always, keep pushing!