LIFEAID recently reached out to me to try some of their products and offer up a review. I decided to do a FITAID Recovery Review by comparing the low calorie version versus the zero sugar version. I received the Citrus Medley flavor or both.
FITAID Recovery Review – Low Calorie Amazon Description
- FITAID is proud to be The #1 Post-Workout Recovery Drink in America! —SPINS data (For a Keto Diet, try FITAID ZERO)
- Only the good stuff, none of the junk—so you can train hard and recover clean! (For a Keto Friendly Option Try FitAid Zero)
- For clean recovery you can drink, fit aid is the perfect post-workout supplement product. Contains BCAAs, glutamine, Glucosamine & omega-3s to keep your muscles and joints feeling great.
- Lightly Carbonated, tastes like refreshing “citrus.”
- Electrolytes, Turmeric, Quercetin and CoQ10 to keep your mind and body functioning their best while providing anti-inflammatory benefits to combat everyday stress and physical activity.
- 45g of natural Caffeine from full B-Complex, green Tea extract and Quercetin provide natural energy without the jitters (no added caffeine, no Taurine).
FITAID Zero Sugar Amazon Description
- Whether you need a sugar-free alternative to post-workout recovery, are counting macros or just want a keto-friendly option that tastes great, fitaid zero is perfect for you!
- Each can is made with only the good stuff, containing the high-quality ingredients & essential nutrients your body needs after intense physical activity or exercise, now with zero sugar.
- A proud new member of the Life Aid family of products, fitaid zero is happily sweetened with Monk Fruit & Stevia and offers a refreshing citrus taste!
- We recommend drinking an ice-cold can immediately following your next wod, exercise or training session.
- Sugar-free recovery for your active lifestyle: the fitaid zero recovery blend has essential vitamins & Nutrients your body naturally needs after any physical activity or exercise Vitamins you’ll actually enjoy drinking!
FITAID Series Description
For all of you fitness fanatics: Train hard and recover clean, with only the highest-quality ingredients & essential nutrients your body needs Post-Workout after intense physical activity or exercise, your next WOD, training session. BCAAs, Glutamine Amino Acids are the building blocks of protein and are essential to the repair of muscles and ligaments. Arginine and Glutamine help develop and maintain two types of strength: power for max effort lifts and speed for Olympic lifts. BCAAs (branched-chain amino acids) reduce protein and muscle breakdown during intense exercise. Omega-3s, CoQ10 CoQ10 and Omega-3 EFAs are essential for cardiovascular health for athletes and to protect against coronary heart disease. Glucosamine, Quercetin, Turmeric The mechanics of high-intensity fitness training can lead to issues with joint and muscle inflammation, causing unnecessary pain and stiffness. Glucosomine is widely used for joint health, while Turmeric and Quercetin can help reduce that common post-workout soreness — so you’ll be ready to hit the gym again right away. B-Complex, Green Tea A demanding WOD requires stamina and endurance along with bursts of intense power and speed. The B-vitamins provide energy your body demands during an intense workout without added caffeine or sugar. Plus, the mild dose of natural caffeine provided by our green tea extract supplies the boost needed for quick movements and energy. Vitamins C, D, E Powering through an exhaustive workout creates tremendous stress on the body. Vitamin C, D and E are included in FitAid to help protect and fortify your immune system and speed your post-workout recovery. Calcium, Magnesium, Potassium Electrolytes regulate nerve and muscle function, our body’s hydration, and help rebuild damaged tissue – without any added Sodium.
Thank you for checking out the review and please remember to subscribe!
Check out more reviews from LiftingDad / MYDIYGYM Here!