A soon to be released version of sleeves similar to SBD and STrong sleeves, in size and shape up against SlingShot sleeves which are similar to Rehbands. Let’s compare the Contraband Black Label 1890 7mm Competition Grade Knee Sleeves Vs SlingShot Knee Sleeves.
Buy Them: Contraband 1890: https://amzn.to/3cHtU6e
Sling Shot: https://amzn.to/2X9rdnq
Contraband Black Label 1870 7mm Classic Knee Sleeves (Pair)
- SOLD BY THE PAIR – 1 pair (2 knee sleeves) are included with each order.
- HEAVY DUTY 7MM NEOPRENE – 7MM is a great material for powerlifting, bodybuilding, or strongman lifts. Some crossfit users might find them a little too much and we would not suggest them for running, jogging, or other cardio exercises, for these a 5mm neoprene is better.
- VARIABLE LENGTH – These sleeves are designed to vary in length based upon the size. This means that as the size increases, so does the height which is important for support. However, at the smallest size it still provides support without going too far above or below the knee.
- CUSTOM STITCHED NEOPRENE – Unlike some other brands, Contraband sleeves are actually stitched with a machine made specifically for neoprene. This means the sleeves are far less likely to tear, even under extreme pressure.
- NO HASSLE WARRANTY, RETURNS, SIZING, AND OTHER INFO – There is a full purchase price refund within 30 days of your purchase if you are not happy for any reason. After 30 days, there is a 1yr full replacement warranty on this product for any manufacturing defect.
Sling Shot Sport Sleeves (Amazon Description)
The Sling Shot Sport Knee Sleeves are thinner and more pliable! Since they’re not bonded to some of the stiffest material in the World like the STrong Sleeves, you have freedom for variation in your workout. The flexible material provides warmth, support and allows for easy on and off.
- IPF Approved
- Stretch Fabric Perfect For Dynamic Movements
- Provides Warmth & Light Compression
- Easy On And Off For Any Strength Level
- All Day Comfort
I like both the Sling Shot and Contraband sleeves, but I felt more support and a little more pop in the bottom of the squat from the Contraband knee sleeves.